Terms and Conditions
By filling out the 'Account Opening Form' and the 'Create an account' on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National 'Do Not Disturb' registry.
This section contains the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Web site. By accessing this Web site and any of its pages, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that Mandot Securities Pvt. Ltd. can modify or alter the terms and conditions of the use of this service without any liability.
- Mandot Securities Pvt. Ltd. or any of its affiliates (here after referred to as Mandot) shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the Web site, even if the same are advertised for on the Web site.
- No judgment or warranty or representation is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and mandot shall not be responsible therefore.
- Mandot shall not be liable if the Customer downloads any information or software from this Web site. Further, mandot shall not be liable if the Customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, transmits, (re) publishes it or removes or obscures any intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this Web site. mandot shall not bear the responsibility if the Customer modifies or uses the content or services he/she gets from this Web site for any purpose other than those permitted, and in doing so violates the intellectual property including trademarks, copyright and other proprietary rights of mandot.
- The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of mandot. Users are advised to read carefully the articles and other data in the web site only for their information and to rely on their own judgment when making investment decisions. The investments discussed or recommended may not be suitable for all investors. mandot does not warranty the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the electronic content.
- The Web site contains features of the services that are currently being offered by mandot and those intended to be offered in the future. mandot intends to launch the services confirming with the features listed on the Web site in total, however due to business need and regulatory requirement the final launch may contain variations. Notwithstanding anything contained in the Web site regarding the services, mandot may decide to postpone the offering of the services or may even decide to withdraw the offering or even a currently offered service altogether.
- Mandot reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that mandot shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Registration : In order to use mandot Service, you must have a valid mandot ID (an “Account”). To be a Registered Member, you must provide with certain personal information ("Registration Data"). You will choose an Account name and password and provide a contact email address during the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify mandot of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you sign out and exit from your Account at the end of each session. mandot shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this. In consideration of use of this Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the mandot registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or mandot has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, mandot has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of this service (or any portion thereof).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and any information you provide on mandot, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the Account and any other actions taken in connection with the Discussion Board. You agree to immediately notify mandot of any unauthorized uses of the Account or any other breaches of security. mandot cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will mandot be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by a Registered Member or any third party, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Content Submitted: mandot does not claim any ownership of the Content you place on the discussion board or in any forum on or within the Site. However, by submitting Content to mandot for inclusion on any forum on or within the Site (a “Forum”), you grant mandot a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content. Additionally, by submitting Content to mandot for inclusion in any Forum, you permit anyone to copy, distribute, display and perform your Content, royalty-free, on the condition that they credit your authorship each time they do so.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and other Account access information, and furthermore that any action taken or Content posted, uploaded or transmitted using your Account shall be deemed made by you for the purpose of accrual of this indemnity obligation. Each user, viewer and Registered Member is solely responsible for his or her actions, costs and expenses when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for internet access.
- The entire "news and markets data" is sourced from "An external data content agency" and mandot is not responsible for its "integrity / availability" of the same.
- Additional Software: With respect to any additional software that may be made available by mandot in connection with the Service, if you elect to download or access such additional software, you understand that you may have to agree to additional terms and conditions before and as a condition of your use of such software.
- Mandot Securities Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. By providing access to other web-sites, mandot is neither recommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Trademarks and Copyright: The content and information contained within our website or delivered to you in connection with your use of our website is the property of mandot and any other third party (where applicable). The trademark, trade names and logos (the "Trade Marks") that are used and displayed on our website include registered and unregistered Trade Marks of mandot and other third parties. Nothing on our website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on our website. We retain all proprietary rights on our website. Users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of mandot of such or such other parties. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Bank's prior written consent.
- The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any non-personal use without obtaining prior permission from mandot. The company reserves the right to terminate the accounts of subscribers/customers, who violate the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal action.
These terms and conditions shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the Web site and/or a Customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Service offered by mandot.
If you do not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, you should exit the site.
Important : By accessing this Web Site and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above.